Impeccably Maintained Craftsman for the Birds!
Beaverton Home For Sale in the Murrayhill area off Beard Road. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac street, you will love the great room style floor plan and beautiful updates, but you will FALL in love with the relaxed lifestyle and private yard backing to Shaughnessy Woods Park. Bring your birdseed!
This 2002 home has been updated with:
- Durable, custom “Lyptus” (Eucalyptus) natural wood floors, newly refinished (2018) with clear coat
- New water heater – 2018
- New roof – 2017
- Exterior paint – 2016
- Custom pergola built over back patio
- Custom built-ins located in family room
- French drain installed under back pathway
- Newer carpet
- Beautifully landscaped
- Cat 5 network cable throughout
Regularly and impeccably maintained, including:
- Gutters cleaned 2x per year
- Furnace and A/C serviced 2x per year
- Sprinkler system with maintained backflow
- Located on a private street ending on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Open concept floor plan with vaults and high ceilings
- Air conditioning
- 5 total bedrooms with a full bedroom and full bath on the main floor
- Upstairs laundry
- Backs to peaceful Shaughnessy Woods Park
- Private backyard situated perfectly to enjoy the wildlife.
- New Mountainside High School district
- Perfect location close to Murrayhill, Beaverton, and Progress Ridge shopping, restaurants, parks, and services
- Quarter mile from the Beaverton Powerline Trail (Westside Trail)
- Near Nike, Tektronix, Intel and other high tech companies
Address: 9155 SW Graphite Terrace, Beaverton, OR 97007
- Bedrooms: 5 (1 bed on main, 4 beds upstairs)
- Bathrooms: 3 (1 full bath on main, 2 full baths upstairs)
- Square Feet: 2407
- Schools: Sexton Mountain, Highland Park, Mountainside
- Year Built: 2002
- Taxes: $5864.47 (2017-18)
- NO HOA
- Garage - 2 car garage
- MLS #: 18511624
- Listing agent: Brandi Whitaker, Inhabit Real Estate
Would you like to schedule a private showing? Fill out the form below or contact me!
Read my "Tips for Home Buyers in Portland" for some important information about getting prepared to purchase a home!
Have Questions? Interested in seeing similar homes? Thinking about buying or selling? Contact me! I'm happy to help.
Fill out the form below to request information.